A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You know her. That girl who always has a smile and her laughter fills the air. She looks so happy and like nothing could bring her down. But do you see the tears? What she hides behind the smiles and the laughter? He does. He see's how it is eating at her.

She can hide from you and me but not Him. You don't see the silent struggle for her very soul. For her very life.

She stands defeated and alone. She asks herself "How can I go on?" "What have I to live for?". She doesn't see Him standing in the doorway. Tears make their journey down His face. His arms are open wide and he sees how broken she is. How he longs to run to her and shelter her. To break those chains that hold her to the ground. Clothe her in clean garments and call her His own.

But He can't step over the thresh hold of her heart. She must invite Him in. A leap of faith she must take. He cries to her but she doesn't listen.

Written by Justine N.

This too isn't finished...I am not sure how I want to finish it but when you read it keep in mind that it isn't finished quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment