A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Do you see? Can you hear it?
My light dims and silence grows near. How much more can I withstand. See...how they crowd close waiting for me to fall. Hands waiting to pull me under. Their foul words fill the air as I stumble.

"You can't win" they say "Why try" echoes in my ears. Emptiness is all I feel. My bones are frail and weak. Slowly I ask "How can I go on?" "I am so tired and weary". My eyes are filled with bitter tears and my body grows cold.

Where is my Savior? The One who said He would never leave. I am dying alone and He is no where to be seen. Do my cries fall on deaf ears? Has His Heart turned to stone towards me? Does he turn His face from my pain? Why does the enemy prevail. What did I do? "Father!" I cry "Save me! Your child needs You!"

Written by Justine N.

Now on this one I want to go back and maybe finish it or end it a little different but this is how it is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment