A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Father!" I cry out. "I can't do this anymore!" explodes from my lips. "You said you would be there! But were where You when my heart was crumbling and my soul growing dark? You said you would treasure me above all else and You called me beautiful."

"What wrong doings have I done Father? Why do you turn from me? I feel plain and worthless, my heart is agonized and yet You still remain silent."

My child I have not turned a blind eye to your pain. When your heart was crumbling I was gently picking up the pieces. When your soul was growing dark I was standing guard to keep it safe while driving out the shadows.

I treasure you more than all the jewels in this world. I gave up my only Son so you might live with me again. Twice over you are mine. Once by creating you and twice through my Son's blood. I handcrafted every piece of your body. Picked the purest colors for your eyes and used the finest silks for you hair. You shine brighter than any star and I know every part of your heart for I was the one who placed it there.

When you where at your lowest it is I who held you close and caught every tear. When you felt like your faith was gone it is I who whispered to your soul, giving you strength and courage. You are never alone for I am always by you side and in your heart though you won't always see or hear Me.

My daughter all you need do is ask and I will be there. But ask you must, I will never give you up and My love will never fade. Remember these words when you feel like life has beaten and broken you, when you don't feel loved, when you feel alone and unwanted.

I won't let life take you away, My love for you transcends time itself, I will NEVER leave you and shall ALWAYS want you.

Your Father,
God

Written by Justine N.

No comments:

Post a Comment