A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

4-29-10

My feet are stuck to the ground. My arms feel weak and strength has fled my body. Why can't I go to Him? He is so close, I can see the tears in His eyes. I know He has not forsaken me so why can't I move towards Him?

I have not the strength in my body though my very soul aches to be with Him. He almost appears to be waiting, but for what? I have not yet had the strength to go to him.

"Father" I whisper "I need you, I see you but cannot run to you. I can't do this on my own, my will alone is not strong enough to fight what has taken hold of me." A smile breaks across His face like the sun breaking through the clouds. In a few short strides He enfolds me in His embrace.

"My child" He say's "Why did you not come to me sooner? I have always been standing there just waiting for you to see Me and ask."

Written by Justine N.

No comments:

Post a Comment