A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A heart aches, words can not be said that haven't already been uttered. A quiet prayer goes up to Him in hopes He might help her carry this burden tonight.

"Father,

I can not be there to tell her everything will be alright so would you whisper in her ear that You are there? My arms are not long enough to stretch the distance between us but Yours can hold her safe and close. Draw her into Your presence and keep her safe from what ever pain seeks to hurt her. When her strength fails her lend her Yours. Though I am unable to dry her tears You can catch every single one. My words may have left me but Yours will carry to her very soul. You know her heart better than anyone and You know how truly fragile she is but also what quiet strength she carries. Stand watch over her Lord as I cannot, send Your angels to keep watch tonight that she might have some peace. Jesus name...Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment