A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Saturday, November 6, 2010

So many things flying through my heads, countless thoughts and long lists of things left undone or yet to be started. My fears out way my faith and the harder I try to control the more I control I loose. I find myself asking "God, where are you? You said for me to have faith in You and trust You and I would be taken care of. If this is so then why do I feel more alone than ever?". I find I am caught in a whirlwind with no way to slow down.

Child,

You have given but pieces of yourself to me. Your fear hinders your faith in Me. There are still places in your heart you have barred me from entering. I won't push past these boundaries you have placed, but oh how I wish was given the chance to show you your faith in Me is not placed blindly.

Isaiah 41:13 (New King James Version)
13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.


You somehow seem to think these things are to big for Me to handle or that they are too dark for me to see.

Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"

Have you forgotten so soon that I know every deep dark desire in your heart? I know every trial and tribulation you shall be put to the test against.

1 John 3:20 (New King James Version)
"For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things."

Don't you see I don't want just parts of you, I want all of you. I want the secret dark areas that never see the light of day. Give me your biggest problems for I have the strength to carry them.

“Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior…” – Isaiah 43:1-3


So this I say unto you “Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment