A little about My Heart

Welcome to My Heart! I am an aspiring writer although honestly I am not sure what you would call my style of writing. Probably most of the time something along the lines of freestyle poetry. You might see that the grammar isn't always correct but I always write from my heart (I am looking at taking some classes on creative writing to advance my skills even further). Here you will find the writings are a reflection of my heart hence why I have called my blog My Heart. You will also find my writing to dwell strongly in faith. My love of reading has now become a love for writing. I hope you enjoy your time reading what I have written.

signed ~ Country Girl - A young christian woman

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

8-9-10

She stands in a room full of illusions and mirrors, every step leads her down the wrong path.


Father I am scared, scared of failing. You said you would always be there but where are You now? I can't see Your nor can I feel You.


My Child,

I am all around you. I am in the river you sit by, whispering "Be at peace for I am here". I am in the warm hug of a friend, giving you strength. You can hear Me in a kind word. You will find Me in My book, my words you can read. I have never left your side; don't you see those I have placed in your life to carry My good deeds and words?


Do you not feel me even now? I am there if you would just listen. I can't promise this will be easy nor can I promise a life without pain. What I can promise is there will come a day when you will feel these arms holding you close and you will see My face with your own eyes. There will be no pain or suffering. But until then when you light goes out Mine will shine, when you are in pain I will comfort you, when you strength runs out draw on Me for mine is endless. Look for Me and Me you shall find. Silence your mind, still your restless heart, quiet your soul and open your ears to what I have to say today. I am always whispering in your ear but will you hear Me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment